Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pre-Christmas activities

Here are just a few pictures that were taken before Christmas to get you up to date, and then the following post is about my fabulous Christmas.


First, the paci. You will see the tip is gone. This was not some trick from Mommy to get rid of my paci, this was done by me. I bit the ends off all five of my pacis. So, Mom decided not to buy me any more. I've come to beg my mommy to reconsider. PLEASE MOMMY! LET ME HAVE MY PACI BACK! I can't promise that I won't just bite the ends off new ones too; in fact, I probably will. But I miss my paci. :( It's made naptime and bedtime a lot harder.
We went to temple square in Salt Lake on Christmas Eve Eve. It was FREEZING! I really liked the horse-drawn carriages outside temple square, but I wasn't really into the lights actually in Temple Square. So, I kept asking to see the "horsees" while we were walking around. This is my cheese face. Isn't it cute?
Needless to say, we didn't stay long. It was COLD, and I just wanted to see the horsees anyway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

you are such a cute girl... I really can't stand it!