Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW, by Lexi this time


I apologize for Mommy's post. She tends to complain this time of year. On the other hand, I LOVE the snow. I can't get enough of it! Yesterday, I asked Mommy if we could go play in the snow, and since she hates the snow, she automatically says yes. Let me explain: She's on a constant guilt trip that she's depriving me of the joys of winter simply because she hates it. So, she says yes, and we go out to play. We did this on Tuesday as well, but yesterday it was windy and maybe twenty degrees colder. Mommy thought I wouldn't want to stay outside for long.

She was wrong.

I loved walking in the snow, and trudging my way through in my boots. I liked making little "seats" in the snow when I sat down, and when I saw the park, I asked Mommy if we could go over there. So, we walked over, and I begged her to put me in the swing. So we swung for a while, and then the only thing that got me away from the park was to go see my friend Andrew.

We walked over and visited, all the while being windy and freezing. Mommy kept asking if I wanted her to carry me so I could be warmer. No way dude! I'm walking my own way in the snow!

Mom doesn't know where I get this gene. Daddy? Except, he went out with us in the snow yesterday and lasted... maybe 5 minutes. Maybe he just didn't have the right clothes...

No comments: