Wednesday, February 27, 2008
So, my Aunt Margaret is soooo talented with design that she now has a website that you can order from. It's http://www.tinytaledesign.com/ and it is awesome! If you have a new little one at home and you want a no-hassle announcement you can print off, you can order from her website. This the the baby announcement she did for me when I was born. Isn't it cute? And of course I'm cute...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Hello, Cassie here. I’m using Lexi’s blog again to serve my own purposes. I wanted to give just a few reasons why I love my husband so much!
10. He always notices the little things. He thanks me for dusting or clearing off the bathroom counter or paying bills.
9. He’s always picking up things at the store that I ask him to get. You might not think that’s a big thing, but every day I seem to be missing one thing for dinner, and since I refuse to run errands when it’s freezing and snowing, he will always do it, without complaint.
8. He always helps me with the baby. He gives her a bath and gets her ready for bed almost every night. When he gets home from work, he always picks her up and gets her to laugh.
7. He puts up with all my quirky rules. For instance, there is a certain cubby in the silverware place in the dishwasher that is only for the baby’s plastic spoons and her sippy cup thingies. I get bugged if they get cut up by other silverware in the dishwasher. Picky, I know. But Brandon doesn’t complain. He just makes sure he does it right.
6. He is very supportive of me. When Lexi was 5 months or so, I said that I wanted to teach violin lessons. He was not only okay with that, but he was incredibly helpful. As I started to accumulate students, he would have to entertain the baby in the back room while I taught. He never complained; in fact, he was happy to do it just so I would have my own little outlet away from Momhood.
5. He’s very cute. It’s like having my own personal Brad Pitt at home with me.
4. He is so hilarious! He’s always making me laugh.
3. He gives me “magic fingers.” Let me explain. Every night while trying to get to sleep, he’ll gently scratch my back until I’m almost asleep. He has thus coined it “magic fingers” and he does it every night.
2. He is a great dad! He is always playing with Lexi, trying to challenge her mind and always making her laugh. You’ve seen the videos. He does the goofiest things just to make her happy. I love watching them interact.
1. He married me and puts up with me every day! I know I can be stubborn, cranky, rude, callous, ugly, and a whole lot of other things, but he endures it all, and I love him so much!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Okay guys, I need some honest opinions. Does this hairdo work for me, or does it just look silly? Mom needs to know if this should be a daily occurance or not. And she's a little biased, so she can't trust her own opinion.