Thursday, December 4, 2008

Calling all addresses, 2008

Oh, my poor neglected blog. I promise to get back to you soon. We had an awesome Thanksgiving in Seattle with my Nani, but of course Mom forgot the camera. Arg! So, I will blog about that later with some interpretive pictures or something.

But for now, I need addresses to send Christmas cards to. Mom saved all the addresses from last year, so if you emailed your address last year and you haven't moved, then you're already on the list. But if you're new to my pretty blog, I will need your physical address to send a card to, if you want one.

Just email Mom at cassmaster@gmail.com, and she'll send you a card. Thanks!

-Lexi

5 comments:

Jen said...

I just emailed you my address again- just in case:)

Jaime said...

Congrats on becoming a new big sister. I am sure you will be very helpful and even though mommy and daddy can't imagine her being just as cute as you (because you are the cutest)she will be.

Margaret Proffitt said...

we moved! 342 e. camino lomas st. tucson, az 85704

The Boothes said...

Ours is 4950 N. University Ave. #33
Provo, UT 84604

Hey I need your address too. I am having a baby shower on Saturday and would love to send an invite. Yeah we are a little late doing the whole invite thing

Vicki said...

Just wanted to say thank you for sending us a Christmas card... you could have just given us one since we live in the same complex. ;-) Anyway, the card is very cute!!