Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family photos, and me.

So, we just got the CD of our family photos, and they are so cute! Especially since I was being absolutely impossible. Here's how the day went. Mommy and Daddy woke me up to go to this photo shoot to be there by 8:30. Not fun to be woken up. When we get outside, the temperature reads 37 degress. I'm actually shivering between photos because Mom the dufus didn't bring my cute jacket that matched the outfit. AND they take away my silky and my paci, which is not okay right after I wake up, to take all these dang pictures. So they were lucky to get any cute shots. Mommy is so happy she got Andee to take these for us. If you're interested in some great pics at a great price, go to http://andeesphotos.blogspot.com/.

The next two posts have a few shots.

In this shot, you can actually see my silky over Mom's shoulder.
Here they were trying to get me to smile. Wasn't really working.
This pretty much sums up my feeling about the entire experience.
Always a cute shot to have Mom and Dad holding baby's hands. The best family shot will not be shown because it will be the Christmas card this year. If you're interested in a great Christmas card at a great price, go to http://tinytaledesign.com/ .
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

Man, Cassie, you hardly look pregnant. Those photos are beautiful- especially the one with Lexi's blue blue eyes. So pretty.

Dan and Jan said...

Right, they are beautiful.

kimberly said...

Lexi you are sooo gorgeous! We love you and miss you! Hope you have fun holidays with your other family - next year we will all be in Georgia together, YEAH!

BRZZ Odom said...

y'all are so cute, cassie! i mean lexi.

Summer said...

Cassie these are gorgeous! You must be thrilled. Can't wait to see the Christmas pic.
P.S. Cameron got to come off the lights yesterday!

Kathryn e. said...

Those eyes! She really is so dang cute! I am excited to see what your new little baby looks like!

Clore said...

Hey guys! Wow Lexi is already two, where has the time gone? We miss ya'll in the fifth ward. Hope you are doing well. You sure do look like you are having fun. Drop us a line some time.
http://clorefamily.blogspot.com/

-Ben, Steph, Justin and Brooklyn Clore

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I tagged you, so get to it. :-)