Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween!

This year, I was Sleeping Beauty (because of the beautiful dress Nana and Grandpa gave me), Daddy was my Prince Phillip, and Mommy's tummy was a Magic 8 ball. Please see below. Daddy doesn't look bad for being all last minute. Mommy made the cape that afternoon.

Yes, I was being a total stinker about pictures. I was impatient about going trick or treating, which I was very good at.
Mommy's belly
Daddy posing so nicely, with me being a stinker again.
You kind of get the side view of my outfit from this picture. I was so cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sherry said...

you all look dang cute! You can't even tell the cape is last minute, and I love the Sleeping Beauty costume. How did you get the idea for the 8 ball? That only works with skinny girls with cute little round bellies.