Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged again

5 Joys
-My Dolly. I do everything with her. I spend all day pretending to be the best Mommy ever to her. I put her in her stroller, buckled of course, I put my two purses on my shoulders, put Mommy's shoes on, and push her everywhere in my house. She's my favorite toy.
-Mommy. Yes, I'm a Mama's girl to the core. I love my Mom. I don't know why because she's not that fun, but I do love her. We do everything together.
-Andrew Martin. He's so fun. I don't know why we get along so well together because he's a year younger and we don't even play together, but I love going to his house to play.
-Daddy. He's the funnest person to play with! We build huge towers together, we crawl around together, and he makes me laugh! He does the actual Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck voices when he reads to me. What other Dad can do that?
-Mickey Mouse. He's my new favorite right now. I LOVE watching the Mickey Mouse shows. I act along with all the actions, and it's so fun to finally play with my Minnie Mouse that Aunt Kim gave me when I was 5 months old.


5 Fears
-The Dark. I like having a night light in my room.
-Pete on Mickey Mouse. He's not my favorite person.
-Oddly enough, not Malificent on Sleeping Beauty
-That there's really a monster at the end of the book in Grover's book. (You'd have to read the book to know what I'm talking about)
-Cars. Seriously. Mom has to always carry me in parking lots because I'm afraid the "carsees" will hit me. I'm very much a fan of safety. Toy cars are fun though.
5 Surprising facts
-My name should have been Layla, but Mommy switched it the last days of her pregnancy.
-I add "ee" on the end of almost all my words. Cars is "Carsees," phone is "phoney," toothbrush is "brushee," etc. I figure most of the words I say already end in ee: Mommy, Daddy, Mickey, silky, dolly, baby, paci, and on, so why just stop there?
-I have something called Molluscum. A mild case. Google it if you want to know what it is. I've had it for about a year now, and hope it will go away soon!
-I have very blue eyes, but in the last few months, I have developed a ring of green right outside the pupil.
-I've always been very good in church. Since I was a baby, Mommy and Daddy never have to take me out of sacrament or their classes. And now that I'm in nursery, it's a breeze.
5 Obsessions
-Like I said, Mickey Mouse.
-Bottles for Dolly. I have to have at least one in my hand.
-My earrings. Each day I pick out the pair I want in my ears.
-Shoes. I love shoes.
-Shutting Doors. All doors have to be shut at all times. I'm pretty OCD about it.
5 Tags

Natasha Ireland
Cassi Pope
Crystal Henkel
Summer Evans
Megan Martin

2 comments:

sherry said...

Kindyl and Brenley both had very blue eyes until they were two and then they started changing. Kindyl's are still mostly blue with just a hint of green sometimes, but Brenley's are mostly green now. They will always be a little blue, I think. Until then I didn't know that kids eyes could change when they are toddlers. Lexi's eyes are big and blue. They will probably always just have a little green. So pretty.

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

That is the greatest picture of her. She's so beautiful.