Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag, by Cassie, not Lexi


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, it's what I grew up with, and it makes me sad to think of ever doing a fake tree

3. When do you put up the tree? Since this is the first year that we're going to get a tree, and we haven't gotten it yet, that's a good question.

4. When do you take the tree down? When it dies

5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it. Jack in the Box has an awesome Egg nog shake. Too bad we don't have any in Utah...

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm. Sorry, too bad a memory. I'm sure I loved all of them.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandmother.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Lexi. Seriously. Toddlers are always easy.

9. Do you h have a nativity scene? I have a small glass one I bought when I was 17, and my mom informs me that the wrapped up presents she gave us are little nativity scenes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Apparently email ones are 'tacky'.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm. Again, no recollection. Sorry. Again, I'm sure I loved all of them. I'm a sucker for surprises.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, which I never saw all the way through til last year. I LOVED it.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends. I start thinking about it in November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's cheeseball. The best thing ever invented. And it just feels like Christmas with it.

16. Colored or Clear Lights? Hm. Not really a preference. I always liked blue ones because they felt more cold, and Arizona isn't that cold. It needed all the help it could get.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Religiously, Silent Night. Non-religious, I love anything by the classic singers. Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald... ah, I'm already in a Christmas Coma...

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is the first year we're staying home, and we're so excited.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and vixen, Comet, cupid, donner, blitzen. And Rudolph.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like stars.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Being in Utah and battling the FREEZING cold weather. I almost makes me cry when it snows for the first time and it sticks to the ground.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, white and silver

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham is so yummy. And I love the relish trays for some reason. And Deviled eggs.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Ugg slippers. And a day planner. My weekly calendar I had this year will obviously be obsolete on Dec. 31st. That was the best Christmas present from last year, Linda. It saw a lot of use.

26. White or Warm Christmas? WARM, if you couldn't tell already.

27. Favorite thing about Christmas? The food. yum.

28. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Pistachio nuts in the stocking. I hated it as a kid, but I grew to love them each year.

29. Favorite Christmas Location? So far, Arizona. The weather's just too nice.

30. Who do you tag? Hm. Um, Megan Martin, Summer Evans, and Kim Wernli

1 comment:

Jen said...

I got your Christmas card today. Yay!