Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!

Daddy was in charge of pictures for Christmas, so there are maybe three total. So here's pretty much all we have...

My favorite present: my Big Girl Bed. Every present after this one had to be put on the bed for future playing. I'm so happy that it's all about princesses!

Santa brought a princess clothes hamper to go with it. Cool, huh?

It took me a few days, but I'm pretty much adjusted to the big girl bed. I had a REALLY hard first nap time, but my spirits were mostly broken by that night. Now I cry a little when Mommy or Daddy leaves me, but I'm fine.


Here's just a little picture of my new pj's. They're Minnie Mouse, and I was SO excited about them. I'm obsessed with all things Mickey right now.



Here's the amazing dinner we had. It seems like a little, but it was WAY too much food for just the three of us. Most of the dinner is the favorites of Mommy's memories... deviled eggs (usually comes with the rest of the relish tray, but for three people, a relish tray is too much), MamaGinger's heavenly chinese oriental salad, ham of course, mashed potatoes, and...
Orange rolls. Yes, orange rolls. This will always be the best roll ever invented. Mom attempted them for the first time, and they were delicious. Not perfect, but delicious.


We spent pretty much the whole day playing with my playdough sets. Daddy's pretty dang good at it, and here's his little snowman that Mommy thought looked pretty awesome.


Mommy is seriously creativity challenged, so she can only really do letters. Here's the name of my little sister that Mom and Dad finally decided, for the time being. Delaney Lindsay Wernli. Laney for short, so we'll be Lexi and Laney. You would think Mom learned her lesson about similar names, being called "Callie" all her life. Oh well. :)


If you don't have anything nice to say about the name, then don't say anything at all. :)



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

I love that name! Lexi and Laney- its perfect. Now I can't wait for her to arrive.

Dan and Jan said...

Zanya's pacis look exactly like that because she chews the tops off as well. But we caved in and decided to get her more. She is number 7 so we don't care as much.

We love the name Delaney and your orange rolls look delicious!

Natasha Ireland said...

Your so creative w/ your posts. I love the playdough name. That rocks. and ps. it's adorable. :)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I love Delaney also. Where did you pull Lindsay from?

Joy said...

I love the name, super cute. I'm so proud of you for being so ambitious for dinner. You did awesome! We totally missed you at Christmas but we will live. If I'm not mistaken, that's the princess blanket I bought for Lexi. (I'm smiling proudly!)

sherry said...

LOVE Delaney. I tried to use it myself for Abigail, but wasn't allowed. I am glad at least one of us can.Our cousin Jim has a Delaney also. Good job on the orange rolls!

Jen said...

Her 1st big girl bed. Yay!!!
& the whole binky thing is hilarious:)