Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve

I love it when my parents leave me out of all the fun. New Years Eve consisted of me going to bed at my regular hour of 7:30pm, and they took the monitor over to their good friends' house to play games until midnight. They had a ton of fun, and I was sleeping the whole time. Since our camera's not working right now (read Mom's blog for that explanation), they bummed a pic off someone else.

No, it's not alcohol. And try to find Mom. It's not too hard. She's one of the two pregnant people there. And no, Daddy can never be normal in ANY pictures.

3 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

Lexi, your mom is possibly the cutest pregnant person ever. We can't wait to meet your little sister. Only four weeks left!!!

Megan said...

At least your mom isn't the one who looks like she's about to go to the bathroom, Lex. Talk about embarrassing!

sherry said...

I have to second Margaret. It must be nice to be a cute pregnant girl;)