Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My new obsession

This is my new obsession. Horses. Or "horsees!!!" as I like to call them. I love playing with the toy horsees at the gym daycare, and I love going to go see the horsees. Since my parents live in farm country pretty much, we have horses about 1/8 mile away both directions, and they are usually standing right by the fence. So, Mommy takes me to see them often. I'm still pretty scared to actually pet them, and I build up the courage usually right before we leave.

And forget about actually riding on one. A couple months ago, Mom took me to 'barnyard boo' at Thanksgiving point, and bought me a pass to do the pony ride. Yeah, forget that. I was screaming my little head off until she took me off the horse. But I still love looking at horses.

Horsees are awesome.

No comments: