Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mommy caved

This is how I think about my paci. Like a huge diamond. It is beautiful to me.



Before you go judging, there were a few stipulations to me getting a paci back.

1. I am not allowed to bite the paci. Every time Mom gives it to me, she says, "DON'T bite the paci." We'll see how long that lasts.

2. It is only allowed in my bed. When I wake up from my naps I dutifully put it right on my pillow until next bedtime.

3. I am not allowed to cry when Mommy or Daddy leaves me to sleep. As soon as I cry, they take it away.

This little thing has made a world of difference in my sleep times, which is better for all involved. Mommy doesn't care what you think. :) I'm not 4 or anything, so I can have it for a little while longer.

2 comments:

Joy said...

No judgement here, obviously. You've seen Trigg. Can you give me the link to your personal blog? We had a blast last weekend, wish you were flying in again tomorrow.

Leah McChesney said...

you have such a good and smart mommy and daddy.