Saturday, August 30, 2008

FOOTBALL!!

Mommy and Daddy are fortunate enough to know an incredible mentor and friend who gives them BYU football tickets. So, today was the first game of the season, and we all went along. Sadly, Mom forgot the camera. I know, I know, I was upset too. But here are some pictures from one of last year's really cold games. Today was really hot and completely opposite, but it still shows how cute I am. :)


I did so good! I started a little afraid of the cheering and the noise, but by halftime I was clapping with Mommy at the good plays. I got tired toward the end (it was my bedtime), but I did so well, the lady next to Dad even commented on it. It was really fun, and we have a lot more to look forward to!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

she is so stinkin cute! I love her very pink outfit. go cougs! tiff's email is tiffyg123@yahoo.com