Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Zoo!

Sorry for the post drought. I kept asking Mom to upload my pictures, but she never did for me til this week. She's so lazy! :)

Last week, Daddy was nice enough to take Friday off so we could go to the zoo. Sadly, I had never been til last week. But it was so fun! Here are some pictures and videos of my experience. And here are some highlights:

Mommy had to spend $55 on a jacket for me and a blanket for her because it was windy and freezing the first hour we were there. Oh well. We weren't prepared for cold weather in August! Stupid gift store prices...
The bird show. Oh the bird show. Mom thought I'd love it because I love birds, but I didn't know they'd be flying right in front of me and over my head! I was terrified! (See below video for proof) And they wouldn't let us leave until the end of the show because it would scare the birds. What about me?! Mom and Dad thought it was cool though.
This is my reaction to any animal I didn't know. Porcupines, weird looking monkeys, orangutans, anything. And Giraffes. Didn't like giraffes.
Mom got a smile out of me while looking at elephants. Elephants are cool.

I also refused to eat cotton candy. There is a reason it has that name- it looks like inedible cotton! No way that was going in my mouth! Enjoy the next few videos. My parents enjoyed making fun of me with them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures and videos! :)