Monday, August 4, 2008

The Beach!!!

So, we're finally back from our vacation extravaganza, and because Mom's not that smart, she only took her camera out in California at the beach, and only two days' worth at that. Oh well. There's still some cute photos...

Grandma's holding me while I sleep. Aren't I cute?
I'm so GLAD to have Grandma back!!! She's been in Germany for 18 months, and as you can see, she still hasn't lost her touch. Heaven forbid I sleep on the comfy pad in the cabana you see behind me. But this is much more comfortable. :)
I have rediscovered sand, and this year, I didn't like eating it. Yeah! Sometimes I didn't even like it on my hands. It usually took me about half an hour to get used to having it all over me, and then I was good to go.
Where's Lexi? Can you find me amongst all my cousins?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

What a fun trip Lexi. Taylor and I got home on Sat. We can't wait to see you for a play date. When is good for you?

Unknown said...

Oh gosh!! What cute pictures of Lexi! :) Looks like you all had a fun time.

Kristen Jensen said...

haha, we should watch Labrynth together sometime, it's been YEARS since I've seen it. And you are more than welcome to come next week, I just can't reiterate enough how smoky and disgusting the atmosphere is, but I am SO GRATEFUL for your support, thanks so much Cassie! On Monday I'm singing "Alone" by Heart and on Wednesday I'm singing "Bring me to life" by Evanesence, so take your pick ;) It's in Kearns and you can ride up with us if you feel like you can handle the atmosphere (with your situation and all) loves!