Saturday, August 30, 2008

New addition

A couple weeks ago, my parents finally took down my canopy on my bed. This is what it looked like:

Sadly enough, each time my mommy took me out of the bed, she would have to watch out for the canopy, because I was getting pretty tall. So, they decided it was time to take it off. It was very cute though, and we all loved it. Well, the wall looked pretty plain, and Mommy had an enrichment project to do, so we found the perfect solution:
Isn't it cute? And it matches perfectly to my colors on my bedset.
Mommy is NOT a crafty person, so even painting a board and sticking on stickers was a stretch. But it turned out really cute, and it is a perfect addition to my bedroom! (the colors don't come out perfect on this last picture)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wernli said...

Very cute wall Lexi! Mommy is way more crafty than Nana. You are so cute with Daddy on the floor. (In the next pic) That's where he used to sleep when he was sick as a little boy too. You are a sweet heart to give him your crackers!!
Love, Nana