Monday, August 4, 2008

Beach cont.


This is what I saw Mom doing all the time, so I decided to see what the fuss was about.
I don't know why she likes this book. There's no pictures!
So cute, I know. This is Daddy going to play with me in the water. My favorite was going about up to my chest and getting knocked over by the waves. Seriously. As long as Dad or Mom had my hands and kept me above water, I LOVED the waves moving my legs around.
Grandpa, Dad's dad, had business in San Diego, so we got to see him while we were there. It was so fun! He's the best. Now whenever I see pictures of Grandpa, I say, "Pampa!"
Sleeping on my Daddy. That's the only way I would sleep during the day, and usually for 2 1/2 hours, so whoever was holding me had to stay put for a while. Naturally, they would fall asleep too. :)
Also, do you see that hat on my head? You will notice it's ALWAYS on my head. That's because I would freak out if you took it off me at the beach. That's right. I'm that nice to my parents. I never got burnt. But sometimes it made sleeping a little uncomfortable...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cassie! You're pregnant in that photo?! Even if you're not at 12 weeks, you look like you're not even pregnant! :-D You look great!!

Summer said...

Um, where's your pregnant tummy??? Non existent. :) You look phenomenal.