Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pigtails and bubble baths

Mom and Dad have a jetted bathtub, and every now and then, they give me a bubble bath in their tub. It is so fun! The jets make twice the bubbles.

Here I am making sure I still have feet. All I could see were bubbles!
Mommy thought it would be funny to watch the cat freak out when we put bubbles on his nose. Here I am trying to do it myself.
And now, we have pigtails. Yes, my hair can go in pigtails, even though I still might look a little like a cancer patient.
Here you get a pretty good look at them. It takes mom a long time to do it, but with a little practice, she'll get better. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's such a cute little girl!! :-D When do you find out the gender of your newest addition?

Summer said...

Oh those pigtails do look so cute. Looks like it's the best weather for swimming on Wed this week. Does that day work for you? Otherwise, we can meet at the park or something tomorrow. Let me know.

Rebecca said...

Cutest piggies ever! Try leaving some bangs down and she won't look like a cancer survivor, ha ha. I'm soooo bummed to be missing all the fun, when are you coming for a visit?