Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another football game

Mommy remembered the camera this time to the football game.

Here I am before with my cute piggies (pigtails)
Here we are at the game, my pigtails ruined by the hat I had to wear because of the sun. Oh well.
Here's Daddy acting so excited. I love that face!
I did so well at the game! I was clapping and cheering, and during the fight game (which was played a lot because of all the touchdowns we got last week) I would raise my hands and yell, "Coogoos!" (baby for cougars). And in the crowded stadium, I was happy sitting on Mommy and Daddy's lap and just watching. My parents were so proud!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Making a fan out of her at an early age. Hey so what's the link to your friends blog that you were telling me about?