Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's been going on...

Here's a brief summary of what we've been doing around here.


My Dad's cousin Breein came to Utah to visit relatives, and she came to say hi. She had her daughter Sophie just a couple weeks before Mom had Laney. So, we had pictures of them together. Aren't they cute?

They're holding hands in this one.
Then, I got to have a bath with Laney. It was so fun! Now I ask for it every night.
I am OBSESSED with princesses. All day long I have my princess dress on with my princess shoes. And at least 15 times a day I "lose my shoe" and have to try it on. Then I say "It's a perfect fit," and do it all over again.
Daddy has started Daddy Daughter Dates with me every other week. This week we went to Kangaroo Zoo, where they had this huge slide thing. It was awesome.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: