Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Babysitting


Mom and Dad babysat for their friends, whose kids just happen to be my friends. Amelie is my buddy and Calder is more just the boy who scoots around everywhere. But I guess that classifies as a friend. Anywho...

Here's Calder staring at Laney. He was very interested in her the whole time. I think I see a wedding in the future...
Laney's pretty tired here, so no smiling.
Here's Amelie and me enjoying some turkey together before bed. We coordinated so that Mom couldn't get any pictures where both of us were looking at the camera.
If you want to see more cute pictures of Laney, just go to Mommy's blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raven said...

Hey, look! We're famous! I love these pics. Would you mind e-mailing them to me? Thanks again for tending our kids for us!