Sunday, June 21, 2009

Long time...

Here's just a few pics of what we've been doing around here:


I play tea set with Laney all the time. I'm a very good big sister and I include her all the time when I play.
I'm always in my princess dress and crown. As you can see in the picture above and below, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. The only times I take it off is for the gym and to go night night. I'm all about princesses.
We caught a fish! Finally! It was the tenth time going fishing, and we finally caught a fish. And it was on my princess fishing pole, too. Daddy didn't think the fish was that big, but I sure enjoyed it.
And we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. Twice. I LOVED it. I kept talking about the pretty, white rooms, and the oxen holding the water up, and the cookies we get after we go through the temple. Mom's thinking about going again with me simply because I ask her every day.


Yes, it was cold outside. It's been cold for two weeks. Blah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: