Saturday, June 27, 2009

Potties and Andrew

I went in the potty finally. I got a sucker when I went in the potty. Mommy was freaking out she was so excited. I just wanted the sucker. Then the next day, I peed twice and went #2 once in my panties. Mom really doesn't know how to fix that. I'm just sticking to my stubborn self and NOT potty training.

Andrew came to play on Tuesday. Here he is playing on my slide. I'm pretending to be Sleeping Beauty so Andrew can kiss me and I'll wake up. As you can see, he wasn't interested.
What a cutie...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spence said...

We bribed Zephyr with chocolate. He could go in the potty, but was being stubborn about doing it all the time. So we told him that he could have a piece of chocolate at naptime if he kept his pants dry from morning to naptime, and another if he did the same from naptime to bedtime.

We also gave him an extra piece if he dropped a deuce in the potty instead of his pants. It worked like a charm. We have since weaned him off of the chocolate, and he still uses the potty all the time.

Just a thought . . .