Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not to toot my own horn...

But I'm a stinkin good big sister.


I will always ask to hold Laney, and I will sit for a good 20 minutes with her on my lap like this. I'm always soft, and as you can see, I help her keep her paci in. I hold her hand a lot too, but mostly I just look at her lovingly.

Mom can always trust me because I never try to do anything mean. If Laney starts crying, I rush to her and put her paci softly in her mouth, and say, "s'okay Laney. S'okay." If I put her paci in her mouth 3 or 4 times in a row and she refuses to keep it in her mouth, I go up to Mommy and say, "Laney hungwy, Mommy." And if she starts crying pretty hard, I say, "Laney reawy hungwy, Mommy."

I get lots of practice on my dolls, but it's much more fun with the real thing. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JenSwen said...

SO sweet! What a kind and interested big sister. I can only hope Kate will be half as good with her new baby sister.

Vicki said...

Awww, so very cute!!! :-)

sherry said...

Does she really hold her for 20 minutes? That really is exceptional for a child her age. They usually don't have the attention span or the patience for it. What a cute little "mommy"