Thursday, April 30, 2009

My newest obssession

This...



is my boyfriend. I have a crush on Leo from Little Einsteins. I do everything with him.

I don't actually have a figurine of Leo, so I take the Little Einsteins DVD case everywhere. In the car, to the park, etc. The other day, we were at the park, and Leo had to swing with me. And we went down the slide together. I would say, "come on, Leo!" and my trusty dvd case would follow. I would slide the dvd case down the slide, and then say, "catch me, Leo" and then go down myself. Now, when other people showed up to the park, I would stop my little conversations, but I would still take the dvd case everywhere. Then when they left, Leo was my trusty friend again.


I showed him my manicure Mom gave me. She painted my nails, and I said, "Look, Leo!" And then I got all shy.

I'm 2 1/2, and I'm already boy crazy.

4 comments:

Summer said...

That is HILARIOUS! Little Einstein's is Kennedy's new favorite show but she hasn't starting crushing on anyone yet. :)

Raven said...

That's awesome. I love the slide part. Amelie loves Little Einsteins, but Lexi's ahead of her on the crush curve :) What a doll.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

That is too cute.
http://www.target.com/PC812P-Little-Einsteins-Brainiac-Pillow/dp/B000QJAAJG/sr=1-1/qid=1241719843/ref=sr_1_1/180-2564790-1873801?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Alittle%20einsteins&page=1

Jaime said...

That is way too funny. Good luck with all the boy craziness.