Sunday, April 5, 2009

More happenings


These:
Are my frog boots. Nana bought them for me when I was about 8 months old. She bought them because they reminded her of my daddy's frog boots that he wore ALL THE TIME when he was around my age.
Last week, Daddy came home with a surprise: a princess fishing pole! We have a pond behind our condo complex that has lots of fish in it, and when he brought home the fishing pole, I went straight into my room and got these beauties out of my closet. It was the perfect occasion.

We went fishing, but unfortunately didn't catch anything. Oh well. Maybe next time. It was still so much fun!




Here's the story behind this next picture:

Lexi: Daddy, wear cwown peese
Daddy: Um, no thanks
Mommy: Oh, come on hon, just wear the crown.
Daddy: Guys don't wear crowns.
Lexi: Peeeeeeeeeese?
Mommy: Pleaaaaaaase?
Daddy: Ugh. Fine.

Then Mommy gets out the camera and Daddy strikes a pose.

Daddy: This is going on the blog, isn't it?


Poor Daddy. He's totally outnumbered.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sherry said...

I love the pic with the fishing pole. She is looking at Brandon like she really likes him! How cute.

Justin said...

Brandon, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have got to get some boys in that family. :)

Unknown said...

Cassie... you're dead :)