Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Drew Drew

This is my Buddy. Andrew. We LOVE playing together. In reality, we don't really play together unless we're playing on my slide in my room. We play around each other. But we LOVE it. Andrew played at our house on Saturday so his parents could go see Wicked. Here are some pics of our time together.

Andrew in my pink jacket. We didn't have his, and it was a little chilly on the porch. Probably the only time he will wear pink in his life.
After Mom styled his hair. She has too many girls and WAY too much fun with hairspray.
In the bath. We had a BLAST bathing together. Yes, this photo will be in our wedding video...

In other news, Mom and Dad went through their storage closet and found this gem. A Game Cube. It's probably been in there a year. They believe it belongs to Uncle Jason. I have SO much fun playing Mariokart with Daddy. We laugh and have so much fun with it. Thanks for letting us borrow it, Jason!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: