Friday, April 11, 2008

Yogurt

So, Mom's been reading this book series lately, the first book being called Uglies by Scott Westerfield. She's onto the second book (Pretties), and tries to find ways to tend to me and still read. She's also been teaching me to feed myself with a spoon and fork. So the other day, she puts me in the high chair with some yogurt and a spoon, and sits and reads while I'm eating. She must have been engrossed for a few minutes because she looks up and this is what she sees:

While yogurt is very good, I thought I would use it as shampoo. Needless to say, I needed a bath. I had very nicely kept it off my clothes though. Weird how that works...
Yesterday was Dad's birthday. It started with breakfast in bed (I was still sleeping), taking surprise cake and balloons to his work (I went with Mom on that one), and dinner out (Again, I was not included). Unfortunately, Mom didn't remember the camera on any of these activities. Sorry! But it was very fun. Happy Birthday Dad!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! & I love the new yogurt shampoo-i'm sure it makes your hair so smooth.

Cassi said...

Feeing time is such a mess. Sometimes it's cute, sometimes it's a pain ;-)

Jenny Johnson said...

Hey Lexi, have your mom tell me how your hair feels now, because if it's softer I am definitely going to try that out for myself!!

Wernli said...

Lexi,you are so cute. Did you know that your dad liked to get into the frig (when he was 2) and put mayo all over his body and in his hair? Sometimes he did this with tooth paste too. I bet he wishes he had tried yogurt!!xxxLove, Nanaxxxxx