Friday, April 25, 2008

Sesame Street Exhibit

On Tuesday, Mom took me to this Sesame Street exhibit in Salt Lake. It's only here til May, so we had to jump on it before it was gone. It was all about the body, and it was so cool! Elmo was everywhere, so was Big Bird, and I had so much fun just walking everwhere and looking at everything. The next few posts will document my experience.

Mommy thought this picture was cute because it shows my Dolly attachment. You will see it in every picture, every video, etc. because Mom tried to pry it out of my hands so I could play better and it didn't work.
Here's me trying to dress Elmo appropriately for snow weather. I'm the expert you know, living in Utah. :)
Posted by Picasa

Now, this video is me meeting a likeness of Big Bird. I didn't know he was so big!

4 comments:

A Woman Who LIVED said...

I love seeing you and your sweet Lexi. She is so adorable! You look like such a great mom and we sure miss you guys.

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I want that baby here. You should bring her here and leave her with me for like a week and you and Brandon can take a vacation.

Jill said...

I didn't know you were still in Utah. So are we, for the next few months at least. We should get together. I miss you!

Summer said...

Dangit! I wanted to go to that, but spaced. Typical. :) Glad Lexi got to enjoy it.