Friday, April 11, 2008

Catch up

I know it's only been a week or so, but here are some pictures to catch you up on what's been going on around here. Despite the fact that it's FREEZING here in Utah, we've been able to have some fun.

These are some bunny ears that Nana and Grandpa gave me for Easter.
I kept the ears on for a while. Aren't they cute? And do you notice my Dolly with me? Yep. I can't even eat without her by my side.
This is Andrew. Mom takes him every morning so his mom can go to the gym. Isn't he cute?! We have fun together.

This one shows my amazing skills on the phone. I'm already turning into a teenager.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sherry said...

So, does the phone work now even after Lexi dropped it in the toilet? Or is it now officially her play phone?

Unknown said...

Lexi is too cute with that phone! Hopefully she stays out of the teenage phase for a while. :) You don't want her growing up too soon.