Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beach House

Last week, Mom and I went to a beach house in California. You see, Mom's sister Rebecca rented it and was nice enough to let us tag along for a while. Besides, Dad was in Texas on business anyway. My goal was to make Mom miserable, and it worked! Well, just a little. I enjoyed crying all the time, especially when she left the room. But at least she had some fun during my nap times. :)

Of course, whenever she gets out the camera, I'm all smiles.
This is right in the back yard of the house. Cool, huh? Look how close the water is!
Mom basically lived on the beach that week, so like I said, I tried to make her miserable, but who can be mad when the beach is in the back yard? :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dawtch said...

Nice blog, I love the concept of coming from a child's perspective! It will be a nice record for her when she gets older. Have you considered letting her take it over when she's old enough..?Just an idea :)
Anyways just wanted to save you from the nasty no comment land :)
BB
dawtch

Jen said...

Where are pics of Mommy?
I'll be living at the beach for a while this summer & i can't wait.

Way Fun!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I so wanted to be there with you.