Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bow girl

Mommy just got me tons of new bows for my new hairstyle, and she loves them so much, she wants you all to know about the girl that makes them. Her name's Miriam, and she makes flowers, bows, and corker bows, as well as binkey clips, and headband bows. These are just a few of my bows. She only charges $2 a piece, which if you have girls, you will know that it is a bargain! She's of course in Utah, and you can contact her at 801-244-1695 or miriamhandrus@gmail.com if you're interested. Or you can tell Mommy and she'll help you.


I asked for plain bows, but she can use all kinds of ribbon, and she can do pairs, of course.
These are my favorite.
Here I am, sporting my red flower. Miriam also does bow holders for the wall that are oh so cute, and she can customize them to your room. We've just ordered one. Anyway, just wanted to share a total bargain with you! She makes them for grown-up hair too.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Erin said...

Well, I am so glad you posted about your bows! (I asked about them awhile back). I usually end up spending 5-7 dollars a piece for my girls (yes, rip off). They are beautiful and the model is even more so... what gorgeous eyes Lexi has!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

She is so stinking cute.

Jen said...

I love the corkscrew ones. i've gotta make those(i had forgotten about that style).

David said...

Cassie, she is just about the cutest thing ever! I miss her like crazy, can't you come visit any sooner? Maybe we can make a trip to see her instead. She is definately one hot mama!

Jenny Johnson said...

I love the corckscrew ones too! Do you remember in elementary school when those were all we wore??

Megan said...

What a cutie magee princess!! Oh, to have a girl..

Summer said...

Wow that is a bargain! Thanks for sharing your treasure! I've been horrible about playdates recently. We're busy this Tuesday (we have our ultrasound that I am oh so excited for!) but are you free any other day? If not, we should plan on next week. You should come swim with us at our pool!

Arica said...

I'm sure you love your bow maker, but I know a fabulous woman who makes all sorts of inexpensive goodies just like them in rexburg. You should check out her variety! She's on my blog.. (chris stokes..) or her blog for her things she makes is 'imaginethat.blogspot.com' anyway, just thought you'd be interested. :)