Saturday, June 21, 2008

The cute things I do...

A few cute things I did today:
1) The cat knocked over a cup on the coffee table that had just a little bit of water in it, so a teaspoon's amount fell on the table. I looked at it, put my finger in it to make sure it was in fact wet, then I got the dish towel and mopped it up. It's true. Mom watched the whole time. She was very proud of me.

2) After I was done with my fruit snacks, I walked all the way across the condo and put my wrapper in the trash. I'm so clean!
3) Mom and I go to the pool practically every day because I love it there! Well, Mom told me that I'm not allowed to eat and be in the pool at the same time, so every time I take out my snacks that Mom brings with us, I just nicely walk around the pool area and eat, and not even complain that I have to stay out.
Here are just some cute pictures from today from the pool. I love the pool! Especially this little pool that's made just for me! And it's right in our complex!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

Lexi you should come over and teach Booker some manners. And that is just about the cutest little giraffe swim suit ever. Love it.

Natasha Ireland said...

Lexi, this is TAYLOR...(my mom doesn't know I've gotten on her blog to write you a note) please save a play date in the pool for me in August. IT's a Date ok. :) I'm so nervous! :) :)

Nora said...

CASSIE!! nora and adam here, formerly of the BYU 5th ward. we found your blog through the Fields. HOW ARE YOU? LExi is just gorgeous. We're doing well; living in Williamsburg, VA whilst Adam finishes his 3rd year of law school. Last november we had a little boy, who's the light of our lives: http://harrisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com; noraharrison@gmail.com
What are you up to? We love and miss you guys, and I still think about our duet we played together...I haven't been regular about practicing since then. Xoxo, Nora