Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lexi, finally

Sorry, I posted these backwards. If you want to start from the beginning of our trip, go to the post titled, "Portugal Extravaganza" and go up. :)



I left Brandon to go home to Utah, and I went to Georgia to pick up Lexi, and I stayed a few days to play with my in-laws. It was so fun! But unfortunately these were the only pictures I took. We were looking through Brandon's old things, and found his missionary name tags. Lexi loved wearing it.

Sorry Lexi doesn't look great. She had been eating and I hadn't done her hair yet. :)
But she sure loves smiling for the camera, and saying "Cheese"!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!! That's all i can say- everything was so gorgeous! You guys must have had a blast. I'm so jealous!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! What you guys doing in Lisbon? It looked like Brandon was working...? That's nice you were able to go with him. And Lexi's pictures are too cute. :D

Summer said...

What a fun trip! Pretty sure it will be many more years before James and I get to go anywhere exciting -- ALONE! :) It sure looks beautiful.

Brianne said...

She is the most darling girl ever Cassie! She looks just like you too.