Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unblogworthy

Sorry for the lapse in blogging. I guess I feel I haven't been doing anything blogworthy lately.

Here's what we've been doing, blogworthy or not.

We went to the fire station. Much more exciting for the little boys that went. Though I did think the fire trucks should have been pink instead of red, they were still shiny and fun.

We went to the dino museum. I LOVE the dino museum. Mom never brings the camera though...

I go to preschool. Not an actual fancy smancy preschool, but one where Mom helps out every once in a while, so it's much more affordable. Or so Mom says. I love preschool!

I'm still playing princess every chance I get. It might be a phase, but it's gonna last a while.

It's officially getting colder, which means the day starts with Mom groaning and complaining. It also means that I'm not willing to give up my dresses and skirts. We'll have to buy some tights or something...

Dad's doing great as a bishop. But he still makes time to play with me.


Here I am with Laney. Aren't we cute?

Isn't she the cutest baby sister ever?!



Laney is sitting and smiling and is as good as ever. She sadly already has a favorite show: Special Agent Oso. It is to her as Wiggles was to me. Evidence of my Wiggles loving here. She's a very sweet sister and we're so lucky to have her!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dan and Jan said...

Such cute girls!

Britney said...

wow...bishop? that sounds like fun. that's the one calling that i think would be more time-consuming than brock's calling as seminary teacher, so i really admire and respect all of you for your sacrifice with such a young family!

Wernli said...

Wow I can't believe how cute the girls are and how big Laney is getting. They are both so beautiful. Miss you all!xxxMom