Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Silly Me

I thought I'd post about some of the silly things I find myself saying lately. Here goes...

Mom had to go to Salt Lake a couple Saturdays ago to run an errand and while she was gone, Daddy said he wanted me to help him surprise Mommy with a clean house. So we cleaned the house and when she came home, I yelled, "Happy Birthday!!" Guess I've been watching Cinderella a little too much lately...

When I'm playing with my toys and I start getting bugged because my toy won't sit just right, etc. I will say, "You're driving me nuts!" I get that one from my mom. She needs to watch what she's saying a little more...

We got this dress up wood teddy bear in a library pack we borrowed, and I LOVE it. When I play dress up with Mommy, I ask her which dress she wants to put on the teddy bear:
Mommy: This one? (the yellow one)
Me: No.
Mommy: This one? (the blue one)
Me: No.
Mommy: This one? (The pink one)
Me: Yeah! It's perfect.
We do the same routine for the shoes.

Here's just a couple pics from Georgia. Enjoy.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Man, I wish I could snuggle your kids. Laney likes me. She smiles when I have her. In California she laughed with me. It was awesome. I miss those kiddos.

Rachel said...

Bummer how they pick up on our phrases that you wish they wouldn't . . .