Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mom is a Rockstar

Yes, we got a rental camera. From Best Buy. Mom just stood her ground until the manager caved.

Okay, that's not true. The manager was actually really nice about everything. He knew it was their fault that we would not have a camera for my little sister's birth, and upon seeing my mom's massive tummy, he found a camera we could take with us. We had to buy the battery, memory stick, and charger, but he assured us that they were all refundable within 30 days, so we would get our money back.

So now Mommy has a new toy. Here it is. The Sony cybershot with a touch screen. It is pretty awesome.

She's been taking pictures ever since we got back from Best Buy.

Here's Daddy. This is what he does when Mommy asks him to pose for a picture.

This is me right after my nap. Doesn't my hair look awesome?

We went over to Andrew's last night to play. Though you can't tell from our faces, we were having a blast.

Again, a non-smile face. But I'm still cute.

This is Ernie. Mom and Dad had him declawed a couple weeks ago, and this is all he does now. It is so nice! Now I don't have to keep running to Mommy saying "owie" because the cat scratched me.

Here I am after church today, taking care of my Dolly. In front of me are at least 6 bottles, all of which have to be lined up for me to use for Dolly. Yes, I have to use all 6.


I have a great "cheese" face, don't I?
As you can see, Mommy has been taking a lot of pictures to make up for lost time. Yeah! We have a camera again!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome that Best Buy will do that for you.

The Boothes said...

Glad to see some pictures of your cute family again!!