Monday, February 9, 2009

About to pop

Here's the most recent picture of Mommy. You can see she's not too happy about posing. One of her sisters says she looks deformed. What do you think?



Wednesday's the big day! I get to see my baby sister. Yes, it's two weeks early, so let me explain a little. I was 8 lbs. 10 oz., which was too big for Mommy. It made for a very hard delivery and harder recovery. I was 5 days late and still had to be induced. What can I say? I was comfy in there. So, Mommy went to her doctor and asked to be induced early so she wouldn't have such a big baby this time. The doc said they would do an amnio on Wednesday and if Laney's lungs are fully developed, we can go ahead and induce that day. Yeah! So, let's hope we have some baby pictures by Wednesday night. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Cassi-
You look so uncomfortable. Yet you still look amazing.
I hope everything goes fast and pleasant (as pleasant as you can get)
Good luck!

Margaret Proffitt said...

Cassie,
You look ah-mah-zing. I can not wait until Wednesday. I want emails, pictures, blogs, updates on every little detail. I can't wait to virtually meet this little girl. And maybe we can meet her for real in a few weeks. We're planning a trip to Utah sometime in March. Hang in there... just a few more days.

Kristen Jensen said...

Yay for tomorrow!! You don't look deformed, I was telling everyone how you are the cutest pregnant girl I know!

Raven said...

I think you look fantastic! That is definitely all baby. Good luck tomorrow! Oh, and a random side note--my word verification that I need to type in to post this comment is "pelly". New word for pregnant belly? ;)

Raven

Unknown said...

I think you look great! :) Good luck.