Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sickness

So, this past Sunday is the first Sunday I've missed church. That's right... I have the flu. Well, I think it's gone now. Hopefully. I haven't thrown up since yesterday. Let's just say that Mom's been doing a lot of laundry lately.

This is all I've been up to these past few days. Laying with Mom or Dad or laying by myself. And sleeping. I did a whole lot of sleeping.
But I finally started playing with my toys again today, so I think the worst is over.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Oh, that's so sad. I'm so glad you're feeling better. There is nothing sadder than a sick baby.

Jen said...

Poor thing! I'm glad Lexi is feeling better now, i'm sure her toys have missed her.

Lauryn Dawes said...

She's even cute when she's sick, what a cute little girl. I hope you guys are doing well, Jim showed me your blog and Derek and I just started one! We're moving to Washington in August, so I hope we can keep in touch. It's weird having all new people here at PAGR, except for Bob and I. Well we hope you guys are doing good!