Friday, January 18, 2008

Blast from the Past

So, Mommy has this cute little dress with tights that you see me in. It's a little 70's, if you ask me. Well, I was playing with my sunglasses with my mom, which also tend to look 70's. So, here are my best 70's model pictures.

Here's my best pose.
Please, no paparazzi. The other funny thing is this: do you see this couch next to me? I decided I wanted to crawl around it. And around it, and around it for a good half hour. I don't know why, but it was fun at the time.
I also wanted to try my mom's sunglasses.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Randy is going to UCLA...They live in the same building as we do. Tiffany and I hang out everyday. I'll tell her you said hi!

Jen said...

That's impressive! I'm surprised she keeps those on long enough for you to take a picture.

Jenny Johnson said...

She is just a little hottie isn't she?? I ran into Mama Ginger at the grocery store a few weeks ago. I haven't seen her in ages! But She's in my stake! What a small world!!