Sunday, November 4, 2007

Real Halloween 2007

I know, I know. I'm just the cutest thing you've ever seen. Here are some pictures of me dressed up for Halloween.
I am a cat, in case you couldn't figure it out.
Look at how cute I am!
Here I am with Uncle Chandler holding me.
I thought this was cute of me looking at Kinsey.
Where's Lexi? Can you find where I am?
Here I discovered my tail.
Here are all seven of us born in 2006. From right to left we have Zephyr the lion, Addie the clown, Cashis the bear, Trigg the clown, Zanya the clown, me the cat, and Booker the horse who changed to a lion later the night because he hated the horse costume.

1 comment:

Jenny Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG CHANDLER IS! HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK THE LIKE THE LITTLE BOY I REMEMBER.

P.S. LEXI WAS WAY CUTE IN HER COSTUME!