Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mom's been tagged!

Mom's been tagged to do this list, but it would be too boring without pictures of me!

5 THINGS
5 things I was doing 10 years ago: I was 13 and going to Poston Jr. High
1- Playing violin in orchestra, like I had been doing for 6 years and would be doing for the next 10.
2- Looking completely awkward with my braces and gangly chicken legs
3- Still looking completely awkward because I didn’t quite know how to use makeup
4- Wishing that Ty Bennett would like me. Gosh, that’s embarrassing to admit! But alas, it wasn’t meant to be… :)
5- I was a total teacher’s pet, and I LOVED school. Except for Geography. I hated Geography! The only thing I learned: The capital of Iceland is Reykjavik. You think I’m kidding? When I was dating my husband, he said he was from New York. I couldn’t even locate it on a map!
5 things on my "to-do" list tomorrow:
1- Go to the Gym, just like every stinking day.
2- Go to the ward Brunch group.
3- Try to go to Cornbelley’s- a cool Halloween activity center for kids.
4- Do Laundry!
5- Make dinner.

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars: 1- Buy a house. 2 - Buy a better violin. Selfish, but it’s the truth. 3- Go to Hawaii with my handsome hubbie and leave my daughter with the in-laws. ;) 4- Save so Brandon won’t have to work forever. 5- Buy a car.

5 things I will never wear again: 1- PANTIES- I stole this one from Margaret. 2- Spandex with a tie dye shirt 3- A side ponytail 4- Rainbow bangs! 5- Jellies shoes
Favorite toys:

1- The Computer 2- The book that I’m currently reading 3- The camera to take pictures of Lexi 4- Brandon. :)
5- Little nerf balls that Lexi likes to play with.

5 people I'm tagging:The Evans, the Chris Wernlis, the Popes, the Cordells, and the Roarks. And anyone else who feels inclined. Enjoy!

No comments: