Sunday, October 21, 2007

Go BYU!

We went to the BYU game yesterday. I've gone from screaming crying every time the crowd cheers to at least tolerating it. My parents told me thank you for that.

As you can see, it was pretty cold. We were all bundled up as warm as we could get. You can't tell from these pictures, but most of the game I was just staring into space, trying to tolerate the cheers. But as soon as Mom got out the camera, I was all smiles, of course!
Towards the end of the third quarter, it started snowing. And do you know who wussed out? DAD! Not me or Mom, who hates the cold, but Dad. Pretty weird, huh? So, we have yet to stay for an entire game. Maybe next time! Here are the after effects of the storm. Some people call it beautiful, but I call it freezing!

2 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

I LOVE the hat. So cute. My dad and brother were at that game and they said it was unbearable!!

Chris said...

BOOOOOO! What manner of Wernli is this? When the Father is not holding to the rod, many times he leads the family with him. It would appear that was the case here as it wsa you who bailed first! Bruv, hold true, i exhort you; for the cougars of BYU!