Friday, July 30, 2010

Peace out

Well, if you haven't noticed, I haven't posted in a while. To be honest, I'm much too busy as a 3 1/2 year old to be keeping a blog. I've decided to let my mom keep her blog, and I'll either guest post on her blog, or just tell her any updates I want you, as my adoring fans, to know.

A few of my phrases lately:

My new title for Laney is "Princess Laney of the Gospel," in an announcer's voice, of course.

The new thing I say now instead of "Holy cow," or, "Oh my goodness," is "Holy Spirit!" My mom stopped me from saying that though. She said it was not good to say in that kind of sentence. Something about it not being appropriate. I told her it's in one of my primary songs, but she still said it's not okay.

Anyway, please go to my mom's blog if you're interested in keeping updated with my life. That is all. You may go now.

No comments: