Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lake Lanier, Georgia

Last week, we went to Nana and Grandpa's house in Georgia. We went to the lake every day. It was a blast! As usual, Mom took very few pictures, so here are a few of what she took. There will also be more pictures on Mommy's blog. Nana took a ton of great ones, and I'll post some when we get them.


This is Grandpa Ed. Or Grandpa Head is what we affectionately call him. :) He had his birthday a couple weeks ago, and we celebrated it while we were there. Isn't he the cutest great grandpa ever?

We took some family pictures while we were there. Again, we will get more when Nana sends us some, but here a a few. Isn't Laney cute?!

This one is cute too. This is Uncle Jason walking Jada and I back from the house boat.

This was Ladies' night, and the girls at our table. All three of us had just thrown tantrums within 15 minutes of each other. Good times...

I loved the tube! It was pretty fun going with Mommy and Daddy and Jada.

We had a 3 hour layover in Minneapolis on the way back. The last time I fell asleep on Mom was probably when I was Laney's age. I must have been really tired...
I had such a fun time! I've been asking Mom when we get to go back to Nana's house. It better be soon!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your trip looks like it was super fun. And I am glad to know that Zachary isn't the only one that throws tantrums. :)