Sunday, May 10, 2009

Guest Blogger

Hello. Leo here. I snuck onto Lexi's blog to ask your help.

You see, Lexi and I are fighting and I don't know why. Her mom finally caved and bought me, this figurine, and my other little einstein friends the other day. She was tired of Lexi taking our DVD everywhere. As soon as her mom gave us to her, she immediately threw me down on the ground and started playing with the other three. In bath time, she was talking to the other three and I was floating face down in the water. She took the other three to bed with her last night, and when her mom nonchalantly put me with them, she said, "No Mommy." And had me taken out of the room. Now I'm just laying on the coffee table with no one to play with me.

Help plead my case to Lexi. I'm a good boyfriend, I swear. I just want to be Lexi's friend again. :(
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen Jensen said...

I'm sorry Lexi is mad at you Leo, what could you have done? Maybe you weren't as big as she was picturing you would be. Maybe you offended her somehow in your last film, or, maybe she's just playing hard to get. Best of luck to you in winning back her heart. Let us know how it goes.

Natasha Ireland said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. sorry..not lol at YOU Leo, just at this post. I wish you the best of luck in winning over that pretty girls heart again. She's a keeper for sure :) and worth the effort

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

ROFL!! Sorry, Leo! You'll have to get together with Coby to discuss the heartache wrought by the capricious nature of girls. Just be you and I'm sure you'll win her heart again. Keep us posted.