Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Cat

Sorry I haven't posted this yet, but we got a kitty back in January. His name is Ernie. We got him from a shelter in Salt Lake. Daddy had a Siamese cat when he was growing up named Truffles, and he loved it. Mommy's only knowledge of siamese cats came from "Lady and the Tramp," so she wasn't too keen on the idea. :) But he was just too cute to pass up!

Here are a couple pictures when we just got him. Isn't he cute?

Nowadays he's a bit bigger, and he likes to play with me. I will throw a ball, and he will chase it and attack it as only cats do. Then I will catch up and throw it again. It's pretty fun, but he can be a bit of a ball hog.
He will always respond to a kissing noise, so when my parents start doing it, I will do it too, and the cat will come out to play.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm a sucker for kittens, they are so adorable. It doesn't scratch everything up, does it?