Sunday, September 16, 2007

Big animals


I have a funny story. My parents thought they'd be very nice to me and take me to the fair since I loved the fair in New York. So, we drove all the way to North Salt Lake so I could have fun with the animals. Well, in the time since I went to the fair in New York til now, I have developed a total fear of large animals. Daddy would bring me close to the goats and the sheep, and I would bury my face into his shoulder and start to cry. I am such a wuss now. Oh well. I liked the bunnies though. They are nice and small. Here is a picture of when I used to like big animals. This is at the New York Fair. You can't tell really well, but I am actually not afraid in front of this big bull.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Too bad there is that rather large bald head in front of sweet Lexi! Move it Grandpa!;) Hopefully she will get over that little fear of large animals. Id feel awful if the next time she saw me, she was frightened. Uhhh gosh... im so huge; which way is the gym?