Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mom's having a...

Girl! Yup, I'm gonna have a little sister. I'm so excited! It will be like a real life dolly. We'll be best friends. Well, hopefully anyway...

Here's Mommy and me tonight before I went to bed. That's why my hair looks boyish. I just took a bath.
Here's Mommy's tummy. You can tell she's not too happy about taking this photo, but she promised herself she'd do better about taking pictures with this pregnancy. I think she has a grand total of two pictures while she was prego with me.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Arica said...

yay! how fun! ..i'm so happy to be so close in age to my sisters, i'm sure lexi will love it too! congratulations!

Rachael said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer said...

Oh congrats! I'll be honest, I'm secretly jealous. :) So I haven't been able to get an update on your pregnancy since we've missed our playdates two weeks in a row now. What were the results of Brandon's blood test? Please update me! I've been thinking about you.

Kristen Jensen said...

congrats Cassie! Sorry we weren't at choir on Sunday. I honestly woke up at 11:50am and we had to prepare the primary lesson. I told Ryan to never let me sleep that long AGAIN so we'll be better in the future. ;) Does 12 seem like a good time for ya?

Jen said...

Love the baby bump- So cute!
I was horrible w/ taking pics also w/ Katelyn- i think i only have 2 as well.

Josie said...

congrats! I too only took two pictures when I was pregnant...

Unknown said...

very cute!! Congrats!! I wish I took more photos too. I should do better though, now that she's born. :)

Nora said...

congratulations. i hope you're feeling okay. you definitely look amazing, and lexi is too cute for words.

Leah McChesney said...

Congratulations Cassie, how fun. So funny that Brandon and Chris are both having 2 daughters in a row. :) Hope Bryce gets to meet you this weekend, he is so excited to see Brandon. Hopefully we will get to meet at Christmas in Atlanta.