Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cuddly toys

So, I never walk without something in my hands. I am always cuddling with Teddy, or Dolly, or any other stuffed animals while I walk. I won't go anywhere with Mommy without one of these things. It also doesn't matter which one I go to bed with, as long as I have something to cuddle with.

I believe I was upset here because I was losing Dolly, but in order to secure her I would have had to let go of Teddy. I was coming to Mommy for help.
Here I am holding Dolly, getting ready for bed.
Again, holding Dolly and the unnamed teddy bear.
Here too.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sherry said...

Mitchell did this same exact thing when he was a toddler. Except it was a little nerf football instead of a dolly. Kids are silly.

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

That's so cute. We used to do that too. You had some little lion or lamb or something and I had something too but I can't remember which one. She so stinking cute.

Jenny Johnson said...

very cute Lexi!!

Jarem and Camilla said...

Cassie, I found you off Crazy Blake's blog. you've got a great family....Jarem

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a cuddly toy, I hope you are assisting your own cuddly toys to join in the writing of their own blogs. The site I like best is www.bestplushlife.com. I have started my own blog there as have many of my friends - but new friends would be great.
Hope to meet you there
Paula (a sweet young thing of a duck)